Touted by many as one of the most beautiful pieces of land in Rutherford County, the 306-acre farm now known as “The Maples
” was originally purchased in 1903 by Hiram Clark Couch and then passed down through five generations. Maples made the decision to develop the farm, and his vision is being carried out by his daughters. The development was named The Maples to honor the family history, and every street is named after various family members from the Couch and Maples family tree. The family home now serves as the amenities center, with various amenities located around it.